Keysight Technologies addresses its customers’ problems with the right products
EMEAI & Marketing Manager India
Brand Projections 2019
The key strategy and differentiation at Keysight is its in-depth understanding of customer challenges, their use model and helping them overcome the challenges. It does not approach customers simply with the product pitch or a product catalogue but it’s positioning and approach is always with a focus that Keysight Technologies understands their problems and try to solve them with the right products, solutions and services. It leverages its software and services along with its products and tries to offer this as a complete solution.
A few of the key strategies that Keysight Technologies is focusing on in FY2019-20 are electrical vehicles, 5G design and manufacturing, latest advanced technologies for electronic warfare stimulation and satellite communications.
Transforming Customer Journey
Keysight Technologies is currently focusing on making its website more user friendly. Other than products, the website is also based on industry verticals. It has case studies, and solution documents under each industry verticals. Within industry verticals, Keysight has formulated various sub verticals. For instance, under aerospace and defense industry, there are sub verticals like electronic warfare testing, radar testing.
When customers visit the website, they will find information based on their needs. If there are things they would require assistance, they can raise an enquiry and Keysight’s experts reach out to them for additional details. Keysight Technologies is thus investing on making this digital to digital experience a smooth one.
New Tech vis-á-vis R&D
Keysight Technologies works as partners for its customers, and organizes education seminars and events for them. If they are moving in with a new technology, the company helps them with its solutions and its expertise. For 5G technology, Keysight Technologies is partnering with several companies to bring their chipsets out in the market and plays the role of a key catalyst for making the new technology developments happen and help customers adopt them.
Keysight Technologies spends a large part of its revenue in R&D to be ahead in the curve.
IoT is a key part of Digital India because all the upcoming projects are using complete IoT platform for information exchange. Keysight Technologies is providing solutions for testing IoT devices and has also launched an IoT innovation challenge.
For Make in India, Keysight Technologies is partnering with all the major defense manufacturers, space manufacturers, automotive manufacturers and general electronics manufacturers. It is working closely with them and providing them complete solutions for making this manufacturing possible for them in India. Its PathWave Platform is useful for all the companies who are part of Make in India project.
Name of the Founders : Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard
Headquarter : Santa Rosa, California
Year of inception : Founded in 1939 by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard as HP, Keysight became an independent company focused on the electronic measurement industry in November, 2014
Interesting Facts :
• Earlier in March, 2019, Keysight announced a joint demonstration of Ixia’s AresOne-400 Gigabit Ethernet (GE) test system and the Marvell Prestera CX 8580 Ethernet switch at the Open Compute Project (OCP) Global Summit, March 14-15, 2019.
• Keysight acquired Thales Calibration Services in Melbourne Australia, a subsidiary of Thales Group. This acquisition establishes Keysight as the largest calibration and support services organization in Australia.
• Keysight demonstrated maximum achievable 5G New Radio (NR) data throughput performance using the company’s 5G NR network emulation solution, which is based on Keysight’s UXM 5G Wireless Test Platform, and Samsung’s 5G NR Exynos Modem 5100.
The path-breaking products/solutions from last FY :
• Infiniium UXR series: In August 2018, Keysight lauched new Infiniium UXR series, the only oscilloscopes to support
terabit research with real-time bandwidth up to 110 GHz industry- leading sample rate (256 GSa/s) and signal integrity (lowest noise and jitter).
• KeysightCare: KeysightCare provides complete customer care, far beyond basic warranty, including committed response times for service requests, tracking equipment configuration to keep test assets current, proactive software updates, enhancements, and fixes, choices of service tiers to fit your business needs
• PathWave: It is the industry’s first software platform that integrates design, test, measurement and analysis that offers a wide range of plug-ins built upon a common architecture and framework and is available in a wide variety of configurations that target specific users, such as a design or test engineers.
Government's e-procurement software hacked, Rs 1.5 crore sipho
It is true that hackers used to hack government websites either to steal cl...
Clean Up of Email In Inbox Could Help Save Energy
It is true that, old e-mails consume energy. E-mail providers store our mes...
Microsoft discontinuing it's Professional Program
Three years ago, when the Microsoft Professional Program launched to to h...