HTC launches Wildfire X Smartphone based on InOne Smart Technology
InOne Smart Technology, the official licensee of HTC Corporation has launched the HTC Wildfire X smartphonein India. In line with InOne Smart Technology’s vision of purpose-driven business, the Wildfire X aims to serve “fearless” consumers who break down barriers in order to have the freedom to live life according to their wishes and pursue their dreams.
The HTC Wildfire X will provide several first–in- class- technology offerings like the “mybuddy” feature and will be available in two memory variants: 4GB RAM+128 ROM and 3GB RAM+32 GB ROM .As a limited period offer, it will be priced at INR 12,999 and INR 9,999 for the 4GB and 3GB variants respectively. Equipped with a sleek design and distinctive Sapphire Blue colour, the smartphone will be available for sale online exclusively on Flipkart.com starting 22nd August 2019.
Charles Huang, Vice President of HTC APAC, says, “HTC has always echoed the vivid taste and needs of the Indian customers with several firsts to its credit. The HTC Wildfire X with its unique “my buddy” feature is another step in this direction. This coupled with our six months no-questions-asked accidental & liquid damage protection and the smartphone’s sleek look,8X hybrid zoom and large storage will help create a distinctive positioning for the smartphone amidst target customers. Besides focusing on the above aspects, we are also restructuring our market penetration plans along with InOne, our local licensing partner.”
Deepak Mahajan, Director- InOne Smart Technology, says, “HTC has a rich history of offering ground breaking innovations to the world of technology. The HTC Wildfire X carries the baton forward by offering several firsts in the smartphone segment that will redefine the ‘normal.’ We will continue to innovate and offer technology which revolutionizes the lives of our customers for the better.”
Wildfire X Features
* Mybuddy: With the “Mybuddy” feature, people can use their smartphone as a personal security tool. The feature allows users to pull out the device from the shell to trigger aloud alarm, send live location information to friends and family, and record and transmit audio/video of surroundings in real time.
* Optimized camera: Capture the action with 2x Lossless Optical Zoom and 8x Hybrid Zoom. The triple rear camera poses 12 MP (Main)+8 MP (Zoom) + 5 MP (Depth) lenses and the Big Pixel 1.25 μm Main Camera ensures25% enhanced low light shots. In addition, the 5 MP Depth Camera provides great edge details in bokeh shots especially under low-light. The Dual Tone Flash intelligently preserves the skin tone in any light condition.
* Prime Care: Enjoy six months no-questions-asked accidental and liquid damage protection, and complimentary pickup and drop facility. The standard 1 year warranty runs concurrently.
* Expandable storage: The Wildfire X includes 128 GB ROM +256 GB expandable storage plus automatic cloud backup with Google Photos.
* Fashionable finish: The smooth curves, slim shape (7.95 mm) and 3D OPVD mirror finish make for an attractive design and a light and ergonomic fit for pockets. Light reflects beautifully off the back making the unique Hyper Optical patterns glitter.
Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Ritesh Malik, Indian police join hands f
Vijay Shekhar Sharma (founder & CEO of Paytm), Ritesh Malik (founder- Inno...
Flaw found in Airtel mobile app and exposed data of over 325 m
A serious flaw found in Airtel's mobile application exposed personal deta...
HP announces Anti-Counterfeiting and Fraud Program in India
HP announced the results from its Anti-Counterfeiting and Fraud (ACF) Pro...