We leverage the innovative capabilities of the emerging technologies and cloud to help customers generate new revenue streams, increase efficiency, and deliver incredible experiences
Key priorities for 2021
Being digital with a cloud native services partner company @ Cirrus1.co, our key objectives are focused to lead the most complex technology projects with our Fortune 500 customers. As an Enterprise Design Thinking approach, we leverage the innovative capabilities of the emerging technologies and cloud to help customers generate new revenue streams, increase efficiency, and deliver incredible experiences with the following major priorities in 2021 :-
● Enterprise Cloud Transformation
● Enterprise Architecture Organization Transformation
● Business Optimization
● Application Portfolio Rationalization
● Post-Merger Application Harmonization
Adopting Work-From Anywhere
From survival to revival-turning business challenges into meaningful change it is customary how organizations can undergo an optimistic metamorphosis to combat the crisis and also come out shining. Since the leader of an organization undoubtedly plays the most predominant role during a predicament, the trait they exhibit under current times can actually determine the success or failure of an organization.
Redesigning IT & Security strategy
As customers transition their applications and data to cloud computing, it is critical for us to re-validate, maintain or exceed the level of Enterprise Security and Privacy Protection they had in their traditional IT environment. Hence there is a prescriptive series of validation steps for cloud service customers to evaluate and manage the security and privacy of their use of cloud services, with the goal of mitigating risk and delivering an appropriate level of support.
● Ensure effective governance, risk and compliance processes exist
● Audit operational and business processes
● Manage people, roles and identities
● Ensure proper protection of data and information
● Enforce privacy policies
● Assess the security provisions for cloud applications
● Ensure cloud networks and connections are secure
● Evaluate security controls on physical infrastructure and facilities
● Manage security terms in the cloud service agreement
● Understand the security requirements of the exit process
Each step takes into account the realities of today’s cloud computing landscape and postulates how this space is likely to evolve in the future, including the important role that standards will play.
Jet Airways to take to the skies again, to restart commercial
Jet Airways, one of the biggest players in the Indian airline industry once...
NetApp announces the launch of its managed cloud DaaS solution
NetApp has announced the general availability of Spot PC, the managed clo...
Airtel appoints new independent Board directors
Bharti Airtel has announced the appointment of PK Sinha and Shyamal Mukher...
CITADEL INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS PVT. LTD.
TALLY SOLUTIONS (P) LTD.
Icons Of India 2021 : TIGER TYAGARAJAN
Tiger Tyagarajan is Chief Executive Officer of Genpact. He is one of t...
Icons Of India 2021 : VIJAY THADANI
Vijay K. Thadani is an Indian businessman who co-founded NIIT along wi...